Get Academy Training is committed to developing the next generation of entrepreneurs who have a social conscience and strive to have a positive impact on the world around them. Regardless of barriers to education and employment, we focus on solutions, positive mindsets and dreams.
- 168 Business Start-up Advice and Support - The program consists of 10 modules which can be taken as a full course or stand alone units. You tutor will not only guide you through the different sections of the business plan but also will deliver skills workshops for you to plan to look after your wellbeing
- Team Building - This course will introduce you to the importance of building a team in your context whether that is in a physical place or virtually. You will cover key areas such as roles, how to develop the strengths of each individual and how to address any weaknesses in the team.
- Leadership and Management - The course will explain the extent to which management and leadership are two very different concepts but yet are intrinsically interconnected. You will cover different approaches and how and why effective delegation, instruction and supervision is a key feature of creating an effective business.
- An Introduction to Positive Education - The application of the new branch of psychology. The course focusing on how imbedding positive psychology into the curriculum can improving the educational experience and achievement.
- The Reflective Practitioner - Getting ready for teaching and training the generation of 'digital natives' 2030. Generation Z, those born at a height of technology, will require a paradigm shift in the way that education and learning is delivered. Don't get left behind!
- Communication in the workplace - This is course looks at the different features of communication in the classroom and the workplace and explores how information is transmitted and received and how this affects others.
- Transformers curriculum - This is aimed at adults who find themselves a a crossroad and are looking to take a career change, update employability skills, CPD or start up a microbusiness. All modules can be taken as a stand alone course.
- Pathfinders curriculum - The Pathfinders Program is for young people from 8-17 years who are at risk of offending/reoffending. It is a life skills and entrepreneurial mindset program that uses positive education with learners who are not engaging well with school systems and expectations; it supports both school inclusion and exclusion.
- Next Gen curriculum - The Next Gen Program covers KS3 – KS5. The program applies elements of positive education to provide a rounded experience which brings wellbeing into the foreground. The key skills of numeracy, literacy and sciences are embedded into a curriculum that focuses on enterprise, innovation and creativity to prepare the next generation for the future.
The aim is to develop career aspirations, social responsibility, financial literacy, community involvement and healthy living. The program draws on other areas of the compulsory curriculum at KS3 and KS4 particularly citizenship and humanities. It is delivered as an extracurricular activity and to support those learners who are being home-schooled.
- An Introduction to Knife Crime. A course for concerned parents and youth organisations