Get Academy Training is committed to assisting professionals to develop the next generation of entrepreneurs who have a social conscience and strive to have a positive impact on the world around them. Regardless of barriers to education and employment, we focus on solutions, maximising the strengths attributed to different abilities, positive mindsets and actualising dreams.
Tutoring and Assessor
- An Introduction to Positive Education and Classroom Management - The application of the branch of positive psychology. The course focuses on how imbedding it into the curriculum can improve educational experiences and achievement.
- Managing Behaviour that Challenges in the Classroom - This one day course that encourages teachers to consider the root causes of behaviours that challenge and how to manage this behaviour to minimise the negative impact upon learning upon both of their classmates and their own progression.
- The Reflective Practitioner - Getting ready for teaching and training the next generation of 'digital natives' 2030. Generation Alpha, those born at a height of technology, will require a paradigm shift for the way that education and learning is delivered. Don't get left behind!
- Effective Communication in the workplace - This is course looks at the different features of communication in the classroom and the workplace, it explores how information is transmitted and received and how this can impact on the wellbeing of others.
- Leadership and Management - The course will explain the extent to which management and leadership are different concepts but are interconnected. You will cover different approaches and how these affect delegation, instruction and supervision as well as the impact the selected style may have on wellbeing.
- Team Building - This course will introduce you to the importance of building a team in your context whether that is in a physical place or virtually. You will cover key areas such as roles, how to develop the strengths of each individual and how to address any weaknesses in the team.
- Enterprise Education for Young People at Risk of Offending This is a course explores the 'school to prison pipeline' and encourages young people displaying challenging behaviours to identify their skills and talents, develop the skills of calculated risk-taking and to set positive goals for the future.
- British Parliamentary Debating - Fun packed workshops for young people to develop their communication skills, the art of strategic debate and to encourage group work and analysis of social issues by giving young people a voice in a safe space.
- 168 Business Start-up Advice and Support - The program consists of 10 modules which can be taken as a full course or stand alone units. Your trainer will not only guide you through the different sections of the business plan but they will also deliver skills workshops to help you to look after your wellbeing, the community and the environment.
- An Introduction to Knife Crime. With the rise in knife crime, this is a course for concerned parents and youth organisations that raises awareness.
Tutoring and Assessor
- Private online tutoring for GCSE/GCE law and business.
- Freelance assessors Contact us for more information